Z-HOPE - Zetas Helping Other People Excel
From the Sorority's inception, Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc. has long demonstrated
an interest in serving the needs of the community. Spanning the Sorority's nearly
thirty-year partnership with the March of Dimes to its relationship with the Human
Genome Project, Zeta Phi Beta has been at the forefront of anticipating the ever-changing
needs of society.
What are the objectives of Z-HOPE?
Z-HOPE is an outreach service program that has six primary objectives, corresponding
measures of success and a mechanism for chapter recognition. The primary objectives
- To provide culturally appropriate informational activities according to the Z-HOPE
- To foster collaborative partnerships between community organizations with shared
- To promote the opportunities for expansion in Stork's Nest programs
- To facilitate community service and mentorship opportunities for members of the
- To provide an equitable chapter recognition program for community services rendered
- To provide a standard reporting format to concentrate efforts and demonstrate the